Will Willard be fishable this weekend?

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by Bassy, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Bassy

Bassy Bass the other white meat

anyone know if willard will be fishable this weekend? give a shout if you think it will be ok......\
    Bassy

2. Not sure if Willard will be but Cinnamon might be if you want to hook up.......Rich

3. Willard is probably ready now! Heading out there late morning and through the evening tomorrow. The night bite should be hot this weekend..at least that's what I'm telling myself!!!

4. Willard is not ready! I drove up there today and there is open water at least 5' around the edges and a large area of open water around the ramp and pump house. There are additional pockets of open water in various other places around the res. Anybody trying to get out there tomorrow is asking for trouble. On Sunday morning, there was only about 2-3 inches of good ice in most places and after the rain and warm temps we received, it was really torn up by monday morning when I looked at it.

5. Wow- thanks for the post. Was there Sunday morning as well, must of taken a big punch after I left. Maybe I'll just bring the 10 footer and jig the edges!!!! Maybe fishing hard stuff by friday.