Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking to see if the Sunday tourney is still on. I know there was some discussion that it may not run because of the open at O'shay. If so, where can I find info on the open? Thanks

·
Ohio Hawg Hunter
2,638 Posts
17Th ANNUAL
BYERS CHEVROLET
O’SHAUGHNESSY OPEN
BASS TOURNAMENT
JUNE 28, 2009
HOSTED BY OLDE CANAL BASS ANGLERS
PAYOUT
FIRST PLACE $1,000.00
2nd $700.00 3rd $500.00 4th $200.00 5th 100.00
Above payout will be pro-rated if less than full field
ENTRY FEE $60.00 PER BOAT
BYERS CHEVROLET BIG BASS AWARD
$100.00
In addition to Byers Big Bass Award an Optional Big Bass Side Pot
$10.00 per boat 100% Payback
Normal bass tournament rules apply. Rules available by request, and upon registration tournament morning.
TOURNAMENT HOURS 6:30 AM TO 2:30 PM
Check-in and boat inspection start at 5:30 am. Entries will be accepted tournament morning.
FOR FURTHER INFO PLEASE CONTACT: Doug Grant 614-864-9230
*** 5 Fish Limit ***
Cut here
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR LOWEST POSSIBLE BOAT NUMBER (FULL FIELD 60 BOATS) MAIL WITH ENTRY FEE TO:
Olde Canal Bass Anglers – P.O. Box 454 – Groveport OH 43125

PLEASE PRINT

Boater____________________________________ Partner __________________________________

Address___________________________________ Address _________________________________

___________________________________ _________________________________

Phone ____________________________________ Phone ___________________________________

I / we intending to be legally bound hereby for my/ourselves, heirs and/or administrators voluntarily assume all risks of accident or injury, and release, and forever discharge, the State of Ohio, the Ohio Bass Federation, Olde Canal Bass Anglers, and any other event sponsors, related organizations, boards, committees, employees, members, officers, and agents from any and all liability from personal injury, property damage, or any other causative factor/s, real or imagined, as a result of any participation in this tournament, during the hours of the day on which it is scheduled to occur, and forever release all parties associated thereto from any actions whatsoever and of whatever nature.

Signature Boater ____________________Date____________ Signature Partner _________________________Date__________

Thanks to:
Venom Lures
ECONO-HAUL (614) 263-8000
AC Delco
Interstate Batteries

On behalf of our sponsors and club members, thank you for your past support of our open tournament. We hope to see you again this year.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts