close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

will the King catch a Cat this year

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by flathunter, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Yes, he is the greatest fisherman on earth

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  2. No, he sucks at fishing really bad

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  3. He wont even fish this year

7 vote(s)
    21.9%
  4. Only if Flathunter takes him fishing

8 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

2. Now, I KNOW we are talking about the CatKing here. And my vote stands alone!

3. flathunter

Sorry King, I did not mean to lump you in that catagory :D

4. ...the king confused me too you mean "Da King" right?
    ...and if thats th ecase I'll vote NO unless Jack takes him because my man now fishes for Da King of freshwater fish Carp [​IMG]

5. dip

dip dip

pound for pound :eek: DA GREATEST ALL AROUND FISHBUSTER IN THIS GALAXY! ;)

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Well I think the last option is out: If Jacks takes you fishing, its a sure bet that you WONT cath anything!

Seriuosly guys, we HAVE to get together a few times this year, sounds like we all had crappy years last year, so if that continues we at least need each other commical support!

7. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i doubt the king will even fish this year, judging by what he did this year.. if i remember correctly, i only see him with his poles maybe once or twice..
    his IDEAL fishin days are hard to come by in ohio.. lol.. :D

8. flathunter

Wheres da king at???

9. I think "DAKING" is the reason for gobal warming, all that hot air and all. A legend in his own mind. :D I don't think he even owns a rod and reel!

Sliprig
    [​IMG]

10. flathunter

Rhonda says Daking is probably to blame for the tsunami that hit asia!

11. THarris

THarris CHASING THE BIG 'UNS

DA KING will definitely catch plenty of fish this year! (Just look at all the lakes and rivers he lives within 10 minutes of .... :eek: :D )

We don't call him DA KING for nothing people!!!

12. catking

catking Banned

Miss a day you miss alot :rolleyes: Alot of freakin catters that use DA KING !!! as an excuse for their short comings as far as catchin fish :p Might as well add gmrkatman to your buddy list :rolleyes: We will see !!! Hey, we all need to get out to the bank this year and see whos got it and who doesn't :cool:

13. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

Da King is da king. His vast knowledge doesn't come from sitting on the puter. I am sure way before the I-Net that the king was pounding the banks of rivers, lakes and ponds and doing better than we could dream about. I have faith that Da King will surprise us this year!

GO DA KING!

bill

14. flathunter

Scott, I dont quite know what you are saying buddy?..Send me a PM

15. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

One cast too......... :D

16. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

I voted for the first option. But, thats looks like a Bud lite in one hand and ONE HECK OF A BIG BAG O' POPCORN in the other. LOL Raider :D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  17. I look for the 'catking' to have a banner year, and catch multiple sets of large twin shovelheads this year!

18. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

comes to think of it.. i hope the king can show us his catfishing skills at our Carp fish ins.. i'll even help him net.. :D :p

19. DavidWS10

DavidWS10 Bankless Boat Trash

For Catking to actually catch a fish this year would mean he would actually have to break out his gear and actually do some fishing. And that is something I've actually only seen once or twice in the years I've known him.