close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Will anyone be at Salt Fork tomorrow (5/26/07)

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by NickRummy, May 25, 2007.

1. Leaving after work today to go camping tonight. Going down with my girlfriend and her younger brother (14). He hasn't been fishing so I thought about taking him over to the lake. We will be camping in a small campground near saltfork that has some private ponds that are fun to fish but I think he might enjoy going out to a big lake more. I was going to take the boat down there but think I'll be leaving it at home because of the distance and gas prices.....

So where are some good places to fish and if anyones down there, want to meet up?!

Nick

2. BABS

BABS

NICK RUMMY;

I will be down to my cabin for the next 10 days in Kimbolton, OH.

I plan on doing some fishing at Salt Fork this weekend and next week. If you have the same boat I will keep my eye out for you.

If you plan on fishing the lake I would suggest you stop by Salt Fork Outdoors. (They are located at the back entrance to the park). They can direct you to the best places to fish depending on what you plan on fishing for and what is biting.

3. Sounds like a plan!

We are kind of debating aboutnot leaving tonight and going down tomorrow and staying till sunday. Not sure yet. %40 chance of Tstorms saturday and sunday. If I do bring the boat it'll be the one in my sig. That means loading up the truck though and since I'm bringing someone else along camping I doubt the truck has enough room!

4. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

Th EBCC is having a tournament tomorrow out of Morning Glory
    Tim