Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Was out this morning, but headed west to about 51 fow off the crib. Walleye hit well. Got six on a #5 purple/green colorado 70 feet back from a planer with a 1 oz inline. Very shallow. I heard perch were slow this morning, but who knows by now.

·
The Inferior Fisherman
2,644 Posts
Finally made it back on line. I fished Friday night out of WW.. We got 11 out of our 12. Ran out of time and light. Fished from 6pm till dark. 1 oz. inlines 50' behind boards, 1.4 mph, copper and orange blades. 50' feet of water out from the first apartments to the west. No monsters but some nice eaters. Fish are there.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Thanks for the report. I'm hoping to get out next weekend for some eyes. I just got my new rod holders and I'm welding up some aluminum stand off mounts so I don't have to drill a bunch of holes in the boat. Hopefully I can get them welded up in time and I can get out for the first time trollling.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the help fellas. Just got home today from college for a two week break. I'll be out at first light in the morning. I'll post how I do if I can get on some fish.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts