Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Blind Owl
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two of us went out today. Caught 50 perch. Was fishing close to LindaMae and did not do well by her. Moved about 5 times. Finally got into some perch, nothing to brag about size wise. Got some meat for the freezer. Going out later during the week.

·
Registered
133 Posts
this wednesday a friend and i will be going out in his boat there. my plan is to stick close to the linda mae and go from there. if you go out wednesday am i can let you know how things are going. give me a shout on 68.

·
Blind Owl
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Going out Tue. with a friend in his boat. If weather permits I'll be out Wed also. Wife is going out of town for 4 days, so I'll be staying in the boat for a couple of days at the marina. Her and I went out on the 4th caught 30 perch, nothing to speak of size wise. Waves go to big for her so we went in. The bite was good and fast. Had to tow somebody in that ran out of gas. That is one that really drives me nut, puts a strain on my boat towing some nut that runs out of gas. Sorry about the bitchin.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I think I saw you towing while we were coming in. Was the boat you were towing bigger than yours ? It really kicked up out there & we also got 30 keepers & about 20 sheeps. 46 ft off the hospital. Marked fish everwhere we went.

·
Registered
133 Posts
well the running out of gas is nopt excuess. that is just poor planning. we should be up there before 8. we will be fallowing the linda mae. give me a shout if you find a good spot of perch. when i go out on my boat i call it the guppy. so i will be listen to 68.

·
Blind Owl
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mike8mm are you the camo boat with the young lady that got sick a few weeks ago? If so hope that did not ruin her for a fishin partner. Went out today 7/5/11. From 8:30 to 12 o'clock we got 60 perch, had lots of throw backs and more sheeps than ever. Most fish were 8in. and a little above. Just a few jumbos. Very hot with no wind. I'll be down at the marina, but don't know if I'll be fishing. I have work to do on my dock. Good fishin.

·
Registered
133 Posts
yes that is me in my duck boat. the amazing thing even though she got sick she really wants to go again. i went out to taday with 2 of of my friends on thier boat. caught 90 north of the hospital in 40 fow of water.
i tell you what out of all the places i have gone out of wildwoods is my favorite place to go anymore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts