Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished yesterday with my 6 year old son, daf1025, my neighbor, and his 7 year old grandson. Hit the water about 730 and headed for 45' north of the hospital. Picked a few before moving to 51' with similar results. My neighbor got the Erie flu :D and didnt fish more than 10 minutes, both boys were more interested in playing than anything, so that left me and Doug to make war on the perch. Packed it in close to noon (at my neighbors request) ;) with 28 fish. Decided to grab lunch and see if he felt better. After a rather large bowl of wendys CHILI he decided he wanted to try it again. We launched and headed to 34' north of brat and picked 4 nice fish before the "Flu" came back so we packed it in again. Lake was cranking by them too.

Finished with 32, some small, some nice, and 3 jumbos the biggest being Doug's 12 3/4 hog, it looked like a football.

Definately not our best day, but still a good time with good company. Even my neighbor had a smile at the end of the day. (probably cause it was finally over)! :Banane01:

Sorry for the long post, Andrew

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I bet Wendy's Chili does not look good the second time around. Erie flu, I never heard referenced that way, I am going to use that one.

Way to stick with it and catch some fish for the table.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts