close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wild Turkeys

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FSHNERIE, Jul 17, 2005.

1. We have 2 hens and 8 babys living in the black berrys in the back.Pretty cool.

2. I need directions so I can scout your place proper for this coming fall season ;)
    If you can keep track of how they do over the summer and how many die off for various reasons...

3. 12 babys,their all over...I like watching the hens watch over the lil ones..They where grooming the young...

4. catking

catking Banned

I've seen more turkeys this year than any other. Groups of 40 or more are common ......... In my area , counting Batavia, Williamsburg and the rest of the East Fork area, I've seen literally hundreds ......An dto think a few years ago not a one............. Pheasants are showing up also ....... ;) THE CATKING !!! ( Cool watchin the young ones 'ERIE .... ;) )

5. I forgot to mention that I saw some south east of London last week.

6. Thats nice man. If you are anything like me, you are really enjoying this. I love nature and think it's great that they are there. I am guessing you are the type to protect them and not hurt them.