close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wild Ohio -- The Magazine

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Pike, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Just wondering, how many of you folks get the magazine published by the Department of Natural Resources. ------ Wild Ohio

The latest issue (spring 2005) is very interesting.

2. I get them all year.
    Save them.
    Have about 20 past issues on hand in great shape.
    Lots of good BS in them.
    I like the parts that tell of the poachers caught and the fines and revokes they do to them.

3. I get it. The spring one had some interesting stuff about lake erie

4. catking

catking Banned

I get it. One of the better publications in the state.... CATKING :)

5. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

I've signed up twice for that and have never gotten a single issue. :eek: :rolleyes:

6. I get it. It's a great publication. Not only do I read it cover to cover, but it usually arrives just when I have no idea what to write about for my weekly newspaper column. There is always an idea in there for me and I always give credit and let my readers know how to get their own free subscription.

7. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

You can also sign up on line. I did it last year and get the magazine.

8. I also get it. Did you see the guy that was busted for snagging the 16lb.+ walleye in the latest issue?

9. yep, love them articles where they bust the fool that snages while evryone and his brother are in the area.
    There has been a no snag rule for a s long as I can remember on these streams and all,, but either they just dont know, haven't learnt a lesson or just plain out cant read.