close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WILD GAME FEAST & RAFFLE

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dixie Chicken, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Dixie Chicken

Dixie Chicken I AM THE VOICE OF REASON!

Hey Guys,
    The Fairport Harbor Rod & Reel Association is having a Wild Game Feast & Raffle. I posted it here a few weeks ago with permission. March 6, 2005 @ the Fariport Harbor VFW from 1:00 to 7:00. ADVANCE SALE ONLY!!! A $15.00 donation and a dish to share will get you in. Tons of stuff to be raffled, 50/50, Side Boards, Cards and other games of chance. Best Dish contest with cash prize for 1st, 2nd & 3rd. Don't have a dish to share no problem we'll assign you something else to bring most likely a beverage of some type. Tickets are gioing fast. Call or e-mail me for more info or tickets. Larry Fielder 440-241-5936 < fishingoh@adelphia.net >. Thanks again to OGF for allowing me to post this. I will be at Presque Isle with tickets if there still available.

2. catking

catking Banned

Sounds like a great time is to be had !!!! I only wish that something like this was put on in the southern part of the state. Good luck to all involved with this ;) .THE CATKING !!!