close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wild game Feast In Fairport Ohio

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dixie Chicken, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Dixie Chicken

Dixie Chicken I AM THE VOICE OF REASON!

The Fairport Harbor Rod & Reel Association in Cooperation with The Plain Dealer is having a Wild Game Feast & Raffle.
    It will be Sunday March 6th 2005 at the Fairport Harbor VFW from 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Cost is $15.00 plus a dish to pass* if you do not have a dish to pass we will assign something for you to bring. There will be a huge raffle, your entry ticket gets you one chance and you will be able to buy more the day of the event @ $1.00 ea or 6 for $5.00. We will have tables for cards, a 50/50 drawing and a side board. There will be a community bar as well.
    TICKETS WILL BE ADVANCE SALE ONLY! Please join us for this great event!
    Contact Larry Fielder @ 440-241-5936 for tickets or more info. or
    E-mail me @ fishingoh@adelphia.net
    This is a fund raiser for The Fairport Harbor Rod & Reel Association.
    Thanks OFG for allowing me to post this.

2. Elamenohpee

Elamenohpee Banned

Thanks for the info, it's been a while since I've been to one. I'll be there with at least 1 other.

I hope everyone likes smelt ;) :) :)

BTW...this sounds like a good way to raise some revenue for THIS site as well...can't never have enough wild game dinners :D

3. This sounds like a do not miss event and the time of year is just right with cabin fever and all...
    Hey Larry I forgot to THANK YOU for the invite via PM and must tell you I cannot make it due to a prior scheduled event at church...
    THANKS again Larry...

4. Dixie Chicken

Dixie Chicken I AM THE VOICE OF REASON!

Thanks for the support guys. If OFG does do one I can share what ever we learn on this one plus I'd help with it. I forgot to add we're also having a Best Dish Contest!
    Dixie Chicken

5. I tossed that idea out to the owners and their talking about it...
    Hey Larry let me know ASAP about next year so I can schedule nada at that time...

6. Fairport R&R puts on one heck of a good event. I've been to a few and always had a ball. Well worth it, that's for sure...

BTW, we're still talking about it. When we come up with something, we'll let you guys know...