Wiilard ice?

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by Wannabitawerm, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

I'll be heading towards Wellington and some areas around there to check on the ice this evening. I'll report what I find. Anyone know if Willard is freezing up?

That's the Snap, Crackle, Pop sound of ice freezies!!!

2. checked them already, wellington, oberlin, n.london, no ice! Wind has em rockin. Some local ponds have ice, but half do not as well.... the wind is screwing my areas up pretty good....

3. Wannabitawerm

Yeah, I checked 'em. Small ponds are lockin' up fast. I think we'll end up waiting for the weekend for fishable ice. With temps warming a bit and potential for snow, this quick freeze will slow way down.

4. today is another story!!! oberlin has 1 1-1/2, 100% locked up, wellington up has 3/4 and 95% locked up.wellington low has up to 3 plus in. all ponds have 2-3.. all lakes have clear solid base. depending on temps, maybe they will be ready thursday.

5. Wannabitawerm

Thanks for the info, smallie. I'll be lookin' to get out. Picked up my lense for the vex, charged the batteries on the vex and camera, shanty is ready, lines are new and tied, bait is in the fridge!!!

Ice, Ice, baby!!!