Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all just would like 2 let you know that my wifes pic made it on the dow top 10 pics this week just seen it 2day :)
pic titled roberta smith tappen lgmouth
mrtwister_jbo

ps she is going 2 reg on r site 2day
as mrstwister_rj

·
Banned
5,615 Posts
Very Nice bass !!! And welcome to the site Roberto !!! Thanks for the heads up mrtwister !!! THE CATKING !!!................ :cool:

·
river & muskie angler, dayhiker
769 Posts
great pic, your a lucky man with a wife that will hold a fish. have not got mine trained to do that yet. ha ha

·
If your gonna be a bear..
1,188 Posts
Catking, you can tell it is a female fish because it's mouth is open!
HA! It is a very nice fish......
(and yes I only said this because my wife does NOT frequent this site)

·
Banned
5,615 Posts
:D I'm still laughing. We ought to have the funniest quote of the month award and give a free shirt away............. :eek: Not bad......... :D DA KING !!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Catking, you can tell it is a female fish because it's mouth is open!
Buddy, you better hope you never run into me at an outing! :mad: LOL! Kidding, kidding. I have to admit that was kind of amusing. Didn't take much thought, but a MAN came up with it so what can we expect? :eek: ;) :D

·
1,188 Posts
Fishinchick I fully expected to catch an earfull for saying that but I just couldn't resist! And yes you are correct in saying they like to have females submit pictures, "Women in the Outdoors" is a growing organization that is run by a good group of people at the Division of Wildlife!

http://www.ohiodnr.com/wildlife/News/outdoorw/outdoorw.htm

·
1,188 Posts
By the way Catking, a while back you told me about a certain catfish bait. I tried it out earlier this year up at Knox Lake and between my two son's and myself we caught 27 channel cats in 4 hours. We had the time of their life and all I did was bait hooks and set the hook and hand off the poles! ;)
Thanks again!

·
Banned
5,615 Posts
Thanks Buddy Punk !!! It's nice to hear that something I tell people works :D Hey, it's one of my few baits that I under my hat ;) I'm glad they caught all them cats !! Future catters........... :D THE CATKING !!!

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
That ain't not cattin' girl. No whiskers!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :D :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts