close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wife says I fish to much!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by williambauman, Jun 6, 2005.

1. I say there are a lot worst things I could be doing. She just gives me the look. Anyway promised I wouldn't fish for a couple of weekends. So now what do I do? I know I'll bug her until she tells me to go fishing. :)

2. Take her fishing with you,My wife never fished till she met me.Now she's the first one to get a license...

3. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

As the saying goes, the wife says I fishes and it's fishing or her...

Boy, I'm going to miss her :D

4. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

I got a boat for my wife...pretty good trade, eh ??

5. jwg299

jwg299 jusluv2fish

ask her to go to your local strip club with, and when she looks at you funny, tell her fishing is better than the strip club....................lol

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

williambauman, My wife says the smae thing & funny thing is I dont fish much at all, anyways dont worry, soon you can take some time off due to the Cat spawn, tell your wife your doing it "For Her", thats what I plan on doing. They will never know the real reason!

7. Same here! U fish toooo much! :D In my day it was everyday. Since I was 13.
    Now I try too include her and my 4 sons and she hogs the poles! Ill get her out on WB on some :B . Shell be a REAL LADY then! :p

8. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Just fish more, then go back to your regular habbits, then she wont notice.

9. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

William

I had a doctor that told me I fished too much.

I told him to get to h#ll off my boat! :D

10. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

I never catch any flack over going, She knows I love it & Hunting too. She knows what to expect. :D She used to go with me alot until she got sick, But she has been out a few times with me already, She loves it too. She even baits her own hook most of the time. :p She loves to go out on the Boat, But not as much as I do. If I could Id be on it everyday all day, But my Back keeps me down alot of days, So I dont get out as much as I want to.

11. Just had a visit with mine this morning. He asked if I was under any stress. I said a little. He said, what do you do for it. Well, I said I don't get much regular type excercise, if that's what you mean, but I do fish 2-3 times a week. He said "there ya go, that's a good stress reliever". I naturally agreed. So when all else fails go get a check up and have him write your better halves an unlimited "stress relieving" order to go fishing "as needed" of course. Tell her it will help keep ya out of the cardiac ward.

12. smallieguy

smallieguy Smallmouth Please

My ex-wife hated fishing, my next wife loves it. :D

13. FISHERLADY

FISHERLADY Fish OH Master Angler

Nonsense! There's no such thing as fishing too much! LOL If I could I'd be out everyday fishing. Maybe you can take her sometime so she'd see how it is. Make her realize the beauty of nature and the wildlife, etc. away from the everyday headaches of the world. The calm and tranquilty of nature. Or maybe she needs special attention from you. LMAO! :D ;) That should keep her happy.. No harm now. I am only joking but, that could be the problem. :D Explain to her that fish don't always bite but, when they do watch out!

14. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

My wife says the same thing and i say we will talk about it when i get home iam going fishing. LOL
    I fish almost everyday. If not on the boat iam stopping at a pond on the way to work. I love it she knows it and doesn't really say much. Iam trying to get the kids out more now and she even asked me to buy her a new pole so she could go while the kids are in school during the day.

15. I do take her when she wants to go. I always ask if she wants to sometimes its a yes and sometimes its a no. Now last year was a different story our boat was running and we would fish a little play around a little fish a little etc. She had no problem with it then but now the motor decided it didn't like to fish either so we are shore bound once again :mad: . We catfish so as you know sometimes you catch them sometimes its :S city. Anyway to avoid an argument I just volunteered for some overtime at work for the next couple of weeks. :D

16. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

I keep missing my ex-wife...but my aim is getting much better. :D :D

My new lady friend loves to go and also likes to do the camping thing too. ;)

17. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

I say cut the dead weight and fish all you want without hassel.

Works for me...and the new ladys always say 'OH...I love to fish' until they think they have you wrapped. Then they hate it..or dont understand it anymore. Typical... :S