Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Those are some pretty cool looking fish! -even with the deformities.

There was an article with many pics last year in Musky Hunter about muskies with deformities.

*Years back, MuskieJim caught his first "casting" fish from the back of my boat and it was deformed. We were fishing Lake Chautauqua and the fish had a huge hump/bend in its back! Maybe he can wrangle up a picture of it for everyone to see.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those are some pretty cool looking fish! -even with the deformities.

There was an article with many pics last year in Musky Hunter about muskies with deformities.

*Years back, MuskieJim caught his first "casting" fish from the back of my boat and it was deformed. We were fishing Lake Chautauqua and the fish had a huge hump/bend in its back! Maybe he can muster up a picture of it for everyone to see.

Last time Jim an I where out he mentioned that. He said it was a big fish that didn't pull very hard an when it was brought boat side it had a right angled back. Must of been an injury as a juvinille?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Definitley crazy. The colorations on those pike are pretty cool. The pugnose pike are weird though...haha
I like the one all the way at the bottom right, from spirit lake. It almost has an albino look to it, very wierd...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts