close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Why i love the GMR!

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by INSANE_SQUAD, Aug 11, 2004.

1. Here are a few pictures of the Great Miami river i call home and a few FISH..[​IMG]

I took this picture last weekend and it is fantastic..Just imagine sitting on the bank and watching this scene..SWEET!!

[​IMG]

This was coreys first double of the year.

[​IMG]

corey with his first big flattie after 2 years of trying..[​IMG]

This will be gone if something is not done about illegal activities.I for one am not willing to give this away to "FOOLS"of the water ways..

Take a stand and fight or stand back and watch...Insane-Squad is on the prowl..

Insane-----out

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Nice pics, good fish..Fight the good fight to preserve our flathead fishing!

3. Awesome pic of the GMR. That has to be the prettiest scene I have seen down there. Tell corey congrats on his fish.

4. Amen.

As a long time fly rod fanatic and stream junkie, I've just got to get my big stick out there and try for these beasts. My best cat was a 35" channel (on a fly! :eek: ). Lord knows I'm willing to put down the long rod and grab the right gear to wrassle with one of those flatties!

And yes, I'm willing to take a stand. If it comes to the point where things need to be done "personally" I'd rather be in than out, and I'd rather have a river full of wild animals than a sterile ditch some yahoo's sold for a few bucks. :mad: Give'm hell boys!!!

Joe C.

5. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

It looks like that almost every night down there. Would you believe the poacher actually took a picture of the sunset down there last night?

6. It might help if I ever would get down there before 10:30 :D

7. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

8. traphunter

traphunter Guest

Sad thing is most of the people that are destroying the fish population are doing it legally. :( :mad:

9. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Thanks for showing that pic. It is just gorgeous! Have you posted that in the Photo Gallery? If not, please do.:cool:

- Jim

10. catking

catking Banned

Great Thread Phil. I always enjoy reading what's up around your area. Thanks for sharing. It really is appreciated..CATKING :)