close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Whose Watching Wrestle Mania 21 Tonight?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by H2O Mellon, Apr 3, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Come on all you WWE fans, dont be shy.

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I suppose you think it is real :D

3. H2O Mellon

I know what it's REAL expesive. ($49.95 for the webcast) I told Jenny taht I would get it for her if she cleaned the house. But even she said thats too much, espically for a web cast.

4. My brother will have it but I am not going over there...
    I knwo it is not real but movies, sitcoms and 99.9% of all TV isn't either its simply entertainment that entertains some and not others including me LOL...
    Years ago they use to call me MACHO MAN LMAO

5. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

I wrestled for 15 years and coached for 6 years. I could never get into WWE because it's not the same. I'll watch for a min flipping through every now and then, but it just makes me laugh.

6. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

You have to pay your wife to clean the house????..My wife does not pay me, and I clean the house everyday :(

7. H2O Mellon

Come what else are you going to be doing....... Fishing? :D

8. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

It wouldnt be bad if it was real. Other than that it is pointless.

9. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I just got back from watching at my dad's. not pointless if you like it for the entertainment value. Nobody says it is real. Although most of what they do is real. No need to argue it. You either like it or don't. Obviously many people do or it would not be as big as it is. Its roots are wrestling, but what is on now is more for the shock, fun, whatever label you give it. It works so no need to belittle it. If you don't like it than so be it. Just don't put anyone else down for it. I know nobody did, but I am sure it would happen sometime before too long..........49.95 is extreme. I can't believe they charge so much.

Next I want to see the UFC......but you know, it is not real either :rolleyes: Another fighting event that gets out of hand with prices. I guess it does beat the cost of going to Vegas to watch it live! :)

10. 'ncraft150' I've been wrestling for the better part of 16 years and I am now a wreslting official. Have you caught Real Pro Wreslting yet? RPW is incredible! As far as WM21 goes I've always been a Hulkamaniac! MMA/UFC fighting is gaining popularity and is very addicting to watch. It is pricey though, but not anymore than most boxing prize fights.

11. Carpman_1977

Carpman_1977 Big Softy the Fish Finder

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D

I've been trainin', sayin' my prayers, and eatin' my vitamins for years!

And the whole time I've been smilin', stylin' and profilin'!

12. You ever see that show, I think on MTV, that is like American Idol but they are wrestlers? Any of those guys ever make it?

13. H2O Mellon

Tough Enough..... Yes a few did. I'd say the most famous is Maven. Nadia the other winner from season #1 was very active , but she got released last year. "Miss Jackie" the blonde ,I think she won season #2 is still there, Josh is an announcer, "Johhny Nitro" will be making his return soon.

It's not like I watch that crap though..... ;)

"To Be The Man You Have To Beat The Man" as said by the greatest wrestler ever! Ric Flair........ Whoooooooooooooooo

14. H2O Mellon

My cousin & I were into the local stuff many eyars ago, ended up working security for some of the local wrestlign events. Met a few of the guys.

My favorit time was when I was in the 4 Horsemen, yea, it was Ric, AA, Tully and myself. ;) Lots of Limosiene riding, jet flying & girl stealing.

15. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

Never heard of RPW. I'll have to check it out

16. I grew out of pro wrestling when my kids did. I must say, we had a good time watching the WWF and NWA. That was some good stuff. I AM glad however that my younger son decided not to pursue a career in the square circle. He was quite serious for a while. He's since then graduated from WVU and has a real job in Newark, Oh. My favorite of the day was "The tower of Power--Too sweet to be Sour" Dusty Roades.