close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

who's last off

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by mirrocraft mike, Dec 12, 2007.

1. mirrocraft mike

mirrocraft mike Now in a Alumacraft

Just a little friendly game of
    WHO's the last off the water before it turns hard

My $$ on Jig

2. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

does it count if i am duck hunting , not fishing?

3. mirrocraft mike

Good point :D Sure that counts .

Reading some of the stories of ice icicles hanging off the end of your fishing poles , Shoveling out your boat , can't reel in your line due to ice being on it . Thats some hard core fishing.

4. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Me or bountyhunter. Jig said his lower unit on both his motors went bad.

5. mirrocraft mike

did hear about jigs rig That stinks But i still don't think that will keep him off the water

ezbite may make a run at this also

6. mirrocraft mike

Maybe i should change this to Who will catch the last fish before hard water hits

7. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

In that case, does that still mean "on the water" or off? I know, I know....on the water!:)

8. well I:LL be at mos in the morning if its boat worthy , I:VE plowed ice in the past , makes a real loud crunching noise on the bow. fish don;t seem to care.

9. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

I'm soooooo jealous.

I'll be at work early in the morning staring out the window wondering whether you got your limit or not.

The Ohio River guys can get out almost all winter as long as the ramps are usable.

10. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

Id be willing to bet it would be Cullin. Ive know him to use his boat as an ice breaker.

11. I've been out with Jig using an anchor to break a path in the ice. It was too thick for the boat to break it. We are up against it this year with his lower end problems though. The big motor will get us to a spot and the electric can move us around from there.

12. Probably be a winning one!:D Ill row Steve if that what it takes. Wouldnt put Tigger out of the running. We might want to change it to biggest eye and keep it in-land? Ill still be at WB.

13. I'll be happy to call cadence for you Bob. Might get some Army flashbacks though. lol

14. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

Hey John ( Piere ), do you think any of these guys on here will be out longer than you ? I don't think so !

15. anybody gonna be @W.B. this week? i will! they might be bitten'. sonar

16. my money's on skeeter. I ain;t done yet.

17. snake69

That's where I'll be! They ought to be on fire again after all this rain!!

18. snake, when are you goin? i'll split gas and bait if i can hitch a ride.

19. snake69

I plan on heading down Sat morning. Just haven't decided on the time yet. Usually if I leave here about 7 am, I'm fishing there about 8:30. Which means I'd leave down there about 2 pm unless I limit out first. Which has happened with pretty good regularity lately.....except the last time when all this rain started rolling in. You're welcome to ride along. I can surely use help on the gas. I'll pm you my phone number....

20. Snake,

I assume your talking about NC Dam. Watch those river level projections, right now USCOE is predicting river levels above 20 feet. It'll be a chocolate blow out at the dam if the river stays this high. Wouldn't want you to waste a trip.