close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who's going to the Cleveland Boat Show?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Reel Man, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

Who's going and when? I know I would love to meet up with some OGF members while at the show. In the past Reel Lady and I always run into a few of you but maybe we could make arrangements to meet at the show or even go out somewhere afterwards. I know I plan to go to Big Daddy's seminar and I'm sure I'll see some of you there. I know there are some that just don't appreciate the show but I look forward to it every year. It's a good opportunity to get out of the house in the middle of the cold weather and day dream about being out on the boat, meet others and talk a little fishing. Unfortunately this year Reel Lady will be out of town. She's going to be practicing for the WBT Championship in SC and is a little bummed that she won't be there. I'd be happy to trade places with her though! So who's going and when?

2. I used to go every year till the parking fee/entry fee just got out of hand .parking should be free , there just cuting there own throats. have fun guys think I:LL go catch a few eyes.

3. not sure if going or not...with gas prices...admission..parking......depends on how bored I am! LOL

4. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

Reel--im looking at going either the 14th or 15--you guys going to be around then?

5. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

Reel Lady will be out of town but I am going to be bored for sure so I'm sure there is a good possibililty that I will be there several times. I'll have to look at my work schedule to know if either of those days will work out. Right now I'm planning on being there both Saturdays.

6. Fish2day

Fish2day member

Monday 1/14. I'll be at the OGF booth 'cept for the time I'll be scoping out fishing boats.

7. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

sounds good fish--we'll see you there- whats the OGF booth have in store for this year?

8. Fish2day

Fish2day member

Having Betsy Kling there Monday would be a major plus. But I'm probably just wishing.
    :D :cool:

9. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

hmmm---anyone else going to be tagging along with you at the booth monday???

10. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

I'm going on Sunday.

11. Fish2day

Fish2day member

Fishin Musician is scheduled too. My wife, the Perch and Sheephead slayer, has to work. :(

12. I plan to be there both weekend Sats/Suns.- OGF'rs stop and say hello at Vic's display.

Out of appreciation for OGF and Vic's, both of which are Madness sponsors...

Any OGF member who completes a deal on any new glass boat with me as the sales guy, earns a free $260 entry into The Madness for 2008.

Shopping or not- please do hunt me out to introduce ourselves. I often take special "OGF members only" presents with me.

I can answer any dobass tournament questions for 2008 and also will accept your entries during the show.

nip

13. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

ill be sure to stop by and say hello---how do i know who im looking for :D

14. cw261

cw261 Member

Heading up Sunday.

15. I'll be at the OGF/WKYC Outdoors/Inside the Great Outdoors booth (we're all sharing) both Fri, Sat and Sundays of the show, plus maybe one or two evenings during the week.

I'll work on getting Betsy there, or anyone else interested in helping "the cause". If you guys want, feel free to use the booth as a gathering place. I may even have some sort of a "guestbook" there for folks to sign in, just to see how many show up.

See you at the show! Oh yeah, got some new pix printed for the photo album too!

16. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

Using the OGF booth as a meeting place sounds like a plan to me. I'm sure I will be there on the 13th and the 19th.

17. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

show doesnt get much action during the week then huh??? Im stuck on duty both weekends, so my only option is the 14th or 15th :(

18. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

me too....well george, looks like you and i will hold down the show during the week. im planing on the 15th FOR SURE..

19. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

I'll be there with Big Daddy on the 11th, opening day.

It looks like on Sunday afternoon the 13th, that Shortdrift, the 2006 OGF Angler Of The Year and Hetfieldinn, the current leading vote getter for 2007 OGF Angler Of The Year honors will be working the WKYC/OGF booth. Stop by and see them, they might even be willing to sign an autograph for you;) :D :D, if you have cash:D