close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who's fishing where this weekend?

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ShakeDown, Apr 15, 2004.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Prolly Griggs Friday evening...Griggs or Oshay on Saturday, then Delaware on Sunday w/ Zfish. Anyone else taking advantage of the 70 degree temps in Central Ohio?

2. I will be at Deer Creek going after some white bass and looking for some shrooms. If the water gets back to normal in the creek it should be a great weekend.

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Lake logan friday, and probably rocky fork saturday..Wish the rivers were not blown out.

4. ShoreBoundOne

ShoreBoundOne lengthy Member

East Harbor...yeah baby:D

Mitch

5. Headed to Erie on Friday a.m., camping at East Harbor and running out on the Lake if the winds let us!

6. Hooch

Hooch Fare Thee Well!

Doing Hoover on Saturday and Erie on Sunday a.m. I think EVERYONE is going to dip a line somewhere... -Hooch-

7. Headn to Cowan in am to chase my favorite fin. Had one musky follow last week and hopefully tomorrow the gator will find a liken to one of the many lures I will be throwing at them..

8. probably delaware res.,try for those tasty crappies!!!

9. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

unfortunately I have my military duty this weekend. It always seems that it falls on the weekend with the best weather. Oh well, life goes on. Good luck to everyone fishing!

10. Erie, today through sunday. Hammered them today on top of the reefs. Caught a few trolling.

11. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

I'll be at the mudhole (Buckeye ) on Saturday then maybe Griggs on Sunday . :D

12. katfishmcgraw

katfishmcgraw aficianado

Alum Or Buckeye SUNDAY & MONDAY

13. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

berlin, bass tourney sunday

14. steelmagoo

steelmagoo Enjigneer

Mosquito or Pymatuning. Doodling with the long rod/ultralight in the sticks for craps. One 12", one 11", two 10.5", one 10" last Sunday. Love it. Mebbe hit the gravel bars for eyes too, its gotta be on!

15. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

Alum; Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for the Ohio GNWC event.

16. Good luck corey and procraft21. Think I'll do tappen sat. and saltfork sun.

17. Probably Sat too. Gray and silver Ranger with black 150 Johnson GT on the back. Look for my yellow Ranger hat. See ya all.

18. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

OK guys , rise and shine ! :) Get out there and get a HAWG ! Hope everyone has a good time today . Im headin out the door to the mudhole .