Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prolly Griggs Friday evening...Griggs or Oshay on Saturday, then Delaware on Sunday w/ Zfish. Anyone else taking advantage of the 70 degree temps in Central Ohio?

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I will be at Deer Creek going after some white bass and looking for some shrooms. If the water gets back to normal in the creek it should be a great weekend.

·
Mellons mentor
4,001 Posts
Lake logan friday, and probably rocky fork saturday..Wish the rivers were not blown out.

·
Fare Thee Well!
479 Posts
Doing Hoover on Saturday and Erie on Sunday a.m. I think EVERYONE is going to dip a line somewhere... -Hooch-

·
Registered
18 Posts
Headn to Cowan in am to chase my favorite fin. Had one musky follow last week and hopefully tomorrow the gator will find a liken to one of the many lures I will be throwing at them..

·
OSU outdoorsman
2,230 Posts
unfortunately I have my military duty this weekend. It always seems that it falls on the weekend with the best weather. Oh well, life goes on. Good luck to everyone fishing!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Erie, today through sunday. Hammered them today on top of the reefs. Caught a few trolling.

·
Enjigneer
1,369 Posts
Mosquito or Pymatuning. Doodling with the long rod/ultralight in the sticks for craps. One 12", one 11", two 10.5", one 10" last Sunday. Love it. Mebbe hit the gravel bars for eyes too, its gotta be on!

·
Lost in the 50's
2,289 Posts
Probably Sat too. Gray and silver Ranger with black 150 Johnson GT on the back. Look for my yellow Ranger hat. See ya all.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts