close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who's fishing tomorrow night? Give me some help...

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by UFM82, Aug 26, 2004.

1. UFM82

UFM82 The one others want to be

I'm trying to get out tomorrow night- probably launch at Tanner's. Anybody been out in a while? Shad? Skips? ( I know the answer on skips. :mad: )

Haven't been out in a few weeks and was wondering. I'm hoping to meet up with someone while I am out- I figure somebody will be out.

I may have an open seat if anyone wishes to accompany me. I don't know for sure until tomorrow around noon or so. Not much notice- sorry.

UFM82

2. UFM82

Geeeeeeeeeez

UFM82

3. Craig,
    if finding bait down there is anything like finding it in eagle creek all i can say is good luck... wish i had the night off id jump at the chance for that open seat

p.s. id take some gold fish with you just in case you dont find any bait

4. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

It's only 9:32 AM

5. UFM82

I was going to take my buddy from work but he may have an obligation- his 17 year old niece was diagnosed two weeks ago with a cancerous brain tumor and she may be having another surgery today- in which case he will be at the hospital with her. Really bad deal and I feel really bad about it. She is a beautiful young woman and she may be having her life cut short. Pretty much sux if you ask me.

I was hoping to take him out and let him relax a bit, but it is up in the air right now. I was really figuring on one of the river pack being out tonight. I will have an open seat if he doesn't go though. I know it is short notice, but I know of a couple locals that could make a last second trip. Had one pm about it but that isn't certain yet.

So, let me know. If you are out tonight, cell # is 5130404-3137. Give me a shout to say Hi.

UFM82