close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Whooped 'em Yeauhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by TheKing, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Hoo day say gonna beat dem Bengals ! "Hoo day" "Hoo day"

Un defeated Un defeated. Bring it on !!! Steelers fans gonna need the cryin' towel this year.

Hoo day say gonna beat dem Bengals ! "Hoo day" "Hoo day"

2. Fishing-Miller23

Fishing-Miller23 It's Miller Time!

They played good, but don't get excited, it was only da Bears and they suck.

3. Settle down, settle down!..lol Congrates to the X-Bungals.

I need a cryin towel right now. Patriots were the better team. Steelers got some work to do. Brownies keep improving. Buwaaaaaaaa, Buwaaaaaaaa

4. Nuttin' to cry about. Steelies played tough and would have won if they had another posession. Unfortunately, I realize that when they play the Bengals, we are in for trouble. But hey, as of today we are UNDEFEATED and can talk the B.S. for at least 6 more days !!!!
    HOOOOOOO DAYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!

5. Steelers Big Ben showed a lot after getting beat on all day taking them into the 20-20 tie. Though the Steeler fans are shocked right now ( their team is always viewed as unbeatable ) this will go as far as a victory to instill confidence when the game is on the line.

Congrats to the Bengals 3-0 who da thunk it and in first place.
    My brownies, alas another loss, but not the cakewalk Indy expected . I still say Romeo for prez.

6. peon

peon account delete

i cant wait to see the steelies play us ... it will be a good game but i think it will be close im thinking bengals win 9-6 :D

7. Personally, and don't tell any of my Steeler friends I said this, lol when the Steelers play the Bengals, it's going to look alot like yesterday. Pittsburgh's got a soft secondary and have had one for a while now. I hope I'm wrong.

8. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Yes! WHO DEY!!

Bengals at 3-0 and leading the division. We still won't get any respect whom ever we beat. That's ok, it just keeps our players hungry. :D

I can't wait until Sunday. I got my Tickets for the game on Sunday.

Houston, we've got a problem......

The Texans are comming into the JUNGLE to face an excited crowd and a pumped Defense. It is going to be fun. It's fun NOW!!

9. Fishing-Miller23

Fishing-Miller23 It's Miller Time!

So true.

The Steelers wouldn't have scored, if it wasn't for the cheap Pass Interference call.

10. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

when bengals play shittsburg it will be the steelers crying after gettin the whoopin they will never forget

11. We'll see about that.Its gonna be a good game. Steelers by 12.Glenn