Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering who won the tourney at Resthaven this morning? I was going to stay for the weigh in but I didn't know what time you guys were done.

·
Workin' is for Suckers
648 Posts
A guy named Brian Nagy with 13.22 and I finished second with 11.52. Payout was $849 for first and $351 for second. Hope to have you in the Series next year. It will be run by a group instead of just me next year. For the year we averaged right around 9 teams. Next year I bet we have close to 12 or 15 if we want that many.

·
Registered
91 Posts
tourney was a blast! except for the zero keepers we had for the championship. caught plenty of fish that kept us busy but nothing got past 14 1/2. Cant say frog was a bad choice but just couldnt throw it over big ones. Actually had one bass leap outta the water after one i had hung up on a stick just touching the water. Also threw senko wacky, spinnerbait, drop shot and even got desperate for big bass and got out the 10'' junebug zooms. Felt out of place without having anything to throw in ***** on bikes. haha. Next years outta be just as great.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You only paid out the top 2 places what happened to paying the top 3 like every other tourney there? sounds like a team got screwed to me. last tourney of the year and only pay out is to 1st and 2nd who got 3rd and got screwed out of money and who got 2nd?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I am still kicking myself for not getting into this one. But my buddy that was going to join me had to back out. Mark we need to get a few little tourneys going for this fall, or even later this month. Or maybe just get out there and fish once or twice.

·
Registered
91 Posts
You only paid out the top 2 places what happened to paying the top 3 like every other tourney there? sounds like a team got screwed to me. last tourney of the year and only pay out is to 1st and 2nd who got 3rd and got screwed out of money and who got 2nd?
It was decided at the beginning of the year...70/30...Everyone agreed, thats what we wanted....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts