close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who wants to Catfish....

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by teaysvalleyguy, Aug 21, 2004.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy Man in the Orange Hat

I need to get out and Catfish, have only been twice this month, I was going about every night. Just kinda seeing if anyone would like to get out and slay some Shovelheads....Let me know. Tea

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I wish I would have seen this sooner, I am getting ready now to hit a local Lake for Channel cats..Have just about given up on the Flatheads this year :(

3. teaysvalleyguy

Where ya gonna fish Jack?? Channel Cats are not a bad idea either.

4. flathunter

I am gonna fish at scioto trails state forest appx 15 miles south of chillicothe..Got to wait till my son gets off work at 9pm..You want to go?

5. flathunter

Or we could hit the scioto at chillicothe, but I have been doing poorly there.

6. teaysvalleyguy

We will hook up tomorrow night brother if all goes well, go catch a big one, take a pic and let her go. You have the same philosophy I do brother. Tea

7. flathunter

Matt just got back, only fished the Scioto for a couple hrs, the water was coming up fast..My son caught a nice Channel as soon as we got there, then nothing else.
    The misses just informed me that since tomorrow is her only day off in two weeks that I will not be going fishing :(

We shall hook up soon, how about over labor day weekend?

8. teaysvalleyguy

I am game man, sorry not much luck tonight. Enjoy the day with the wife. I definatly need to get out, you let me know when you can go and I will be there. Tea

9. flathunter

Ok, count on it over labor day weekend...Here is a pic of my son with the only fish tonight

[​IMG]

10. teaysvalleyguy

Very nice Channel there, on Cut Shad?? Just curious.

11. flathunter

Yea, cut shad is what I use most of the time. ;) The Flats usually hit it good also, but this year it has not been producing flats :mad:

12. teaysvalleyguy

I figured that, I have some Skipjack left in the Freezer I think, but not common around here so they may ignore it. It worked well on the Ohio for me and in Chatt at the Gathering. We will get out soon brother. Tea

13. Baitkiller

Baitkiller Baitkiller

Teabag

Your every where in this State. You know you can always fish with me buddy.

See ya the 18th at Forked Run!

<><Baitkiller><>