close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who used the Whisker Biscuit?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by lg_mouth, Aug 9, 2007.

1. lg_mouth

lg_mouth It's Trigger Time!!!

Just curious who uses the Whisker Biscuit and your opinions of it? I like the containment, I have issues with paying attention to the arrow and it falling of the rest. Let me know, thanks.

Lg_mouth

2. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

I have one on my Bowtech Tribute and I really like it. I wasn't sure I would at first, but it seems to work just fine.

CG

3. I shoot a Hoyt and love the biscuit. I see a real benefit when still-hunting. Most will say the drop-away produces better groups, but who knows for sure.

4. Been using one for 3 years now & wish it was 10. Forget about the stories you are gonna come across & loss of power, energy, blah blah blah.
    Do it, ya won't regret it.
    Nik

5. I have shot through a biscuit for a few years now and it serves it's purpose. They are hard on vanes though if you shoot alot. I switched to Blazer vanes last season and that help alot. The problem with the biscuit is that I have never been able to shoot consistent groups with it. It is by far the best thing on the market for holding onto an arrow but I feel there is just to much contact so this season I will be switching to a drop away. Trophy Taker now makes a drop away that is also full containment and it has gotten very good reviews so I think I'll give it a shot!!

6. lg_mouth

lg_mouth It's Trigger Time!!!

Thanks for the replies, I was hoping that would be the reaction I would get. I will get one soon and mount it and then starting shooting away.

Lg_mouth

7. Fish4Food

Fish4Food Built Ford Tough

I have shot one since they first came out, and am well pleased with the results. I can shoot consistant groups at the range with mine. The only issue I had with mine was when I shot quickspin veins through it. The veins on the quickspins are made out of a thinner material than veins from the factory, and became worn and bent after passing through the biscuit. I have heard that you can repair these veins with the simple use of a hairdryer though. I wil probably be making the switch to blazers as well before this season.

8. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

I have a WB on both my recurve and my Hoyt. Could not be happier with them. I am using Blazer vanes also, have not had a problem at all with those either. One thing that I always do is put 1 drop of glue on the front of each vane. I think that goes a long way in saving your vanes. As far as grouping my shots, I have no problem slapping carbons side-by-side. Just can't afford too so I only shoot 1 arrow per target on the Block.:D lol

9. I am just bought a drop away. But I have shot a WB forr the last 4 years or so and loved it. I decided to just switch to something that wouldn't affect my arrow at all. I shot feathers and had no trouble with my WB really. I had that thing tuned well with broadheads.

10. I have one and love it. I shoot a Matthews Q1 at 275fps with carbons. Only change I made was a less aggressive helical angle than before. I almost shoot a straight fletch now. Works perfect and never have to worry about arrows falling off the rest again.