close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

who`s fishing where?

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Goosebuster, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Whos gonna get out tomarrow and brave the wind and the high water?:D

2. Sunday I'm gonna hit a gravel pit in fairfield. Nice and slow with a power worm. Black and green

3. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

I'm not going fishing until the weather stabilizes..I'm too old to be out in the weather... :)

4. Rob

Rob Crappietracker

We're goin pondin tomorrow for gills. Good luck to all!!!

Rob

5. i think i will load up and fish eastwood for carp??

6. Where is this gravel pit in fairfield SOSmith? Can it be accessed after dark?

Thanks

7. cantsleep

cantsleep 3rd shift blues

Gotta work all weekend. I guess that means more for you guys.;)

8. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

Let me know which body of water you fish there so we can keep track. I am really curious of the lagoon. It looks like a cool place for a carp-in.

9. the lagoon is drained almost every year now during winter (for construction projects) and what fish were able to grow usually die off unless they find a small pool of water.

10. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

That's a shame. Does the lake or the pond offer better oppurtunities for large carp?

11. might try rush run if the weather isn't too bad....edit on Sunday morning...um, weather is bad, staying home where it's warm! :D

12. I'm thinking Indian Lake - Wed - Fri ... water should warm back in the pads with weather this week:)