close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

who needs cheerleaders

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by papaperch, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Why pay good money to look at a good looking woman?

1. That you cannot touch

2. Is not going you the time of day

3. And will completely ignore you if you try to talk to her

my wife gives me this treatment everyday and I never have to buy a ticket :)

2. fishon

fishon The Polish Bull

thats why there are strip clubs!!! holla!

3. Smallie Gene

Smallie Gene Banned

I'll holla back at ya player. Yo! Strip clubs do nothing for me after the last bachelor party I went on. That was wrong man! :S :B

4. The whole cheerleader thing doesn't do it for me either. What I'd rather see at halftime of a football game isn't the cheerleaders or the band........

I'd rather see a little league football team get to practice at halftime, just like they sometimes do at hockey games with youth hockey clubs. Those things are a riot! And the kids really enjoy them. I can remember being a kid in Steubenville and being allowed on the field at halftime at the east end zone to throw the ball around with all my buddies. We used to play on the hill there in the northeast corner of Harding Stadium too. My mother would wash my mouth out with soap weekly for playing on that hill and coming home looking like I just drove in a mudhole. Ahhh, those were the days!!!!!

Eric

5. peon

peon account delete

the half time at the bengals colts perseason game i went to sept 2.nd had a youth kids flag football game goin on.. it was great to see these small and i mean small kids enjoying football.. just to wonder if any of them stick it out and play as adults on that field!!! :D

6. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

i saw a little pee wee kid run for a touchdown at the old cleveland stadium, im sure that kid ( a young man now) will never forget that. the crowd went nuts.

7. I NEED CHEERLEADERS
    or any other easy girl :D