close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who lost a rod & reel in Alum?

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Erie Addict, Sep 28, 2004.

1. Was fishing Alum last night and caught a rod and reel. Wasn't in the water for long. Maybe a couple of hours to a day. I am sure whoever lost it is bumming out. If you can describe the rod, reel and lure that was on it, I would be happy to return it.

2. If it's a ten ball bearing Calcutta TE reel on a St. Croix Legend Elite ( or GLX Loomis) rod it's mine. Oh yea, there's a Lucky Craft lure tied on.

3. If it's a diawa baitcaster and diawa rod, could be mine. Was casting a crank bait and I'll be damn if I didn't just let go for no reason. Whole rig went sailing off. But it was a nice cast. :D

4. JBJ

JBJ

Buzzman lost his prized GI Joe combo with t-rigged Zoom craw (black/blue) the other day up there. I don't know WHAT he'll do without his favorite flippin' rig...

5. Buzzman only used Snoopy reels? :D :D :D :D :D

Eric

6. Keep guessing!
    HINT; It had to have been someone drifting or trolling in a boat.

7. I wouldn't let go of that combo for the life of me...

Warpath-

Depends on the situation:

-Snoopy Combo for Drop Shotting / finesse tactics (quite, sneaky, get it done combo)
    -GI Joe combo for flipping / pitching (need something tough to get into and out of cover)
    -Taz Combo for speed fishing: waking spinnerbaites, ripping Rat L Traps

Since I've gone to this group exclusively, I've really cut down on the number of backlashes. I wish that they would come out with a 7' Scooby Do combo for c-rigging. Anybody know where I can send a letter?

8. firecat

firecat Larry Lange

I cant believe there are that many people that lose rods in one lake!

9. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

well..as dead as the lake was yesterday i dont think its anyone of us here at the group.. i think it should be yours now..you CAUGHT the thing back afterall..:)

10. FISHERLADY

FISHERLADY Fish OH Master Angler

someone was probably bouncing along the water fast and their pole fell off. :eek: Hey crappie looker, it could have been a big carp or cat that took off with your pole! lol :D just teasing now. How's fishing been with you and your dog? I am waiting to hear about the Miami... lol