close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who is going/went to the Blind draws?

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by BigChessie, Aug 19, 2005.

1. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Was wondring how many guys are going ( or went) to the blind draws and did you get picked? I hope to be posting I got 1!! :D

2. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

my buddy got a blind @ nimisila.not the best ,but you don't have to get up atmidnight to get your spot.

3. I disapointed our group and over slept for the state park draw(Wife's Fault)
    They have picked up 3 weeks at Mogadore draw Thursday.
    Pipe Creek drawing on Thursday.
    LaDue coming up as well as Killbuck Marsh.
    State Lottery draw in mid Sept.
    I trying to get out to all I can this year.
    Hey Freyedknot,,, You want to build a blind at Lorain for the fall hunt?

4. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

owen , prolly not . i will have to help put 1 at nimisila soon.besides those guys at lorain are crazy. YOU WIFE'S FAULT???? if all the wives had their way the marsh would be empty ,and the bed cozy!!!!!!

5. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Welp No such luck, had around 20 or so guys for 3 blinds. Oh well we still do well without one but would have been nice for the kids to help build one.

6. BuckeyeAngler

BuckeyeAngler Love to be on the Water

Went to Caesar's Creek with 5 other guys and we got the 11th pick out of 22 blinds. If your hunting on CC I'm we'll be on blind #3. I'm really excited that we got one because I know in the past the lucks not always there. Good luck everyone on early goose season, those honkers need thinned out.

7. hit grand lake ,we drew blind #37. it`s not the best but we may pop a few birds early but it looks like most of my season will be in the fields.this year was a joke like most other years.684 guys tryin for 70 blinds...dont even know why i bother anymore.

8. Our group of 20 drew 3 blinds. #67 in big pothole at Jacks, #59 at Behms and I think #82 on north shore, west end in front of island at state park campground. We gave the rest of our tickets to another group and 2 blinds later they hit another one.

9. Buckeye had well over 150 there for 16 blinds. I got to keep my 50 bucks. I'm seriously considering getting a layout boat and just hunting out in the middle of the lake and use my Targa as a tender. Heck, the way ducks and geese fly over my boat when I'm fishing, maybe I should just drift and pass shoot!!

10. man went to alum and didn't get one oh well there is still one more drawing for me to go to. And I know I will get one there!