close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who is fishing tomorrow (HEat index over 100, News saying dont go out)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba bass bigfoot, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

Who is going to be out fishing tomorrow? It is going to be mid 90's and index of 100 plus. News says done go out unless you have to. Well i think fishing is a must. I seem to have my best days when it is very HOT. Me and my dad will be out wading the Darby, Who else will be out?

2. I'll be out!... not sure where though... any good lakes in NEO for shore bluegils?

3. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

Wading would be a cool and comfortable way to do a little fishing. No way I'd be out in a boat unless I was under a canopy. Weather like this ain't made for fat guys like me. :D

4. Or me. I'll be in comfy aircondition all day. :( I'd much rather be fishing than here though.

5. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

LOL.10-4.and it's even worse for OLD fat guys like me:D

6. starcraft

starcraft Sponser MHS

This heat is just to much to stand when fishing is more work then fun. Unless your catfishin!!;) Aint been out in a month and most likey wont till mid september when the water starts to cool.

7. Listening to those TV news people go on and on about how you need to do this and you better do that...makes you wonder how our forefathers ever made it thru a hot day without A/C :D.

8. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

Ill be out trying to beat the heat at night doing some cattin'...but still its so humid and hot at that time its almost not fun being there...especially for me being a big guy

9. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

As long as you have fluids it isn't too bad. Yesterday when I went out I wore my swimsuit and dropped in the lake every once in awhile off my boat then went back to casting

10. Well, I work construction so the last week has been brutal. I think wading a creek would be a great way to cool down. My problem is that I'm so miserable all day that when I get home, I don't wanna do anything else but lay in the air!!

11. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

and young fat guys like me can sweat it out.
    :B lots going on the past few weeks...get your fish now because hunting is right around the corner.

12. It's stupid hot out there today :C. Feels like 100 in the shade. Hey Crappielooker! Is this what Bangkok feels like everyday?

13. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

till about 10 years or so ago,i could fish all day in this stuff,especially wading.i too worked construction for years,and got used to long hot days of forming/pouring concrete,framing and such.now i can't even sit on my deck and drink beer in this crap:mad:

14. Definitely don't take a child, because they have to "wear" a preserver in the heat.

No person shall operate or permit to be operated any vessel under 18 feet long with a child less than 10 years of age on board unless the child is wearing a PFD.

15. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

i feel you on that one girlfriend wants to go shoping after work i have been taring and paint parking lots all day must have drank 2 gal of water allready and sweted out 3 gal

god its hot