close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who has weekend plans?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by atrkyhntr, Jul 13, 2004.

1. I am looking for somewhere to go this weekend...
    I may just start chumming thurs eve off the rocks at ladue but it does not look comfy there :(

2. I'm gonna buy a hitch and ball for the pickup and head down to dad's to teach myself how to back a trailer hehe. Being somewhat hillbilly, I ought to know how already but never learned back when dad and I used to take the boat out. But I've been fishing so much this year that I feel it's time to get a boat, or at least start looking, and if dad's new outboard runs okay I may take his boat out on charles mill sometime soon. Other than that I'm going to avoid staying indoors at all costs! :D

3. I'm going to Jackson Lake on saturday for a work "party" and I think I will spend most if not all day fishing the two ponds they have there. Then on Sunday I am going to put another coat of paint on my boat and maybe do a little work to the inside of the boat. Hopefully I will get it out soon and enjoy all my hard work.

fishintiger

4. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Heading to Cincy to catch a Reds game :)

5. Not sure yet, but I'm going somewhere! Depends on weather and wind. One of the days will be at Nimisila, probably bassin' or might try cattin' out just for a change of pace.

6. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

HOw did you do carpin' last weekend Carl?

7. Posted results in "Carp" section. I was the only one to show up at the outing! LOL.

Here's the pic...

[​IMG]

8. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Welcome to america :(

When it comes to carp, there is absolutely no respect. If I want food, I'll fish for perch, walleye, or panfish. If I want the fight, I fish for carp.

9. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Nice fish by the way :D