close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who has the best deal on optimax?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fishers of Men, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

Where's the best deal on a pair of 200 optimax?
    Thanks for any input.

2. when I bought my 115 . I got quotes from my local dealers . I COULD NOT afford there price . I went to traderonline found dealers on path to arizona . [going there to fish in feb] took five dealers Emailed them whatI wanted hooked up ready to run / got five quotes back . best deal was at bennets marine . guntersville lake Alabama . best price here $7300 . bennets price $6200 out the door and he thanked me and gave me 2gal opti oil . thats . $1100 bucks . that was in 2005 . motor runs great not a problem . I:D try VICS marine . the one place I WILL NEVER GO is up on rt 93 akron barberton area . they;ve done me BAD twice won;t happen again

3. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

Try Iboats.com good deals on motors,then get the rigged locally. your Mariners should have the same connections and controls. I'd try Vic's Sportscenter they are a Mercury dealer, awesome guys too.

4. Try Vic's Sports Center. They are an OGF advertiser. Tell them you saw the ad here and they may work with you...;) :)

5. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

Thanks guys, I have been doing a lot of checking around but they all seem about the same locally. I will get quotes from these others. I was told the controls/guages and such were different, and the props.

6. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

Only the dealer can tell you what is the same and different, don't listen to me LOL :p I know they are built by the same company and use alot of same stuff but could be different and probably are. :D

7. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover