close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

who has buck fever?

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by FISH OR DIE, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Hey hunters out there 21 days left WHO is ready to get that buck?

2. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

im ready! ill take out the recruve if i cannot find a xbow in time

3. I don't get buck fever.....but I'll tell you what......I SURE DO HAVE A CASE OF CABIN FEVER. Get me to the woods quick!!!! AAAAAHHHHHhhhhhh!!! Couple spots staked out, thinned out, shooting lanes made, come on Oct 1st.

That's what I'm saying.

4. Starting to get it after seeing two different 130-140 class bucks on the farm last weekend. Can't wait to get out there.

5. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

i've been out doing a little scouting in a new spot this year! lots of does and several decent bucks but nothing to really write home about.i'm gonna get cammoed up and go out next week and sit til dark.usually the bigger boys will show up around dusk.the good part is that the owner of the land i hunt gave me the go ahead to put in a food plot next year and told me that i'll be the only one doing any hunting there.

6. bgpark1

bgpark1 Catching and Releasing

picked up the tenpoint titan tl-4 last night.... nice package..... now to set the scope and kill the deer...... decided it is too challenging to bow hunt with the compound out of my tree lounge..... made it easier on myself..... good luck boys.

7. man i hope i get a deer this year ..every day i walk out my back door and see 10 deer... and a bunch @ nite.. i live on 10 acres but live in north royalton.. so i cant hunt it ..isnt that aweful ..so my big ass has to try to hide in woods to hunt..year right the deeer are probubly laughing , saying to themselves" who does this guy think he is , we can see him waddle down for miles.no matter how much camo he has"...

8. Shoot a big un!!!!!!!