Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the pick town area been bank fishing three times a week for 15 years and literally can not take it any more got a baby on the way so can't buy a boat right now... So if any if you all looking for a co-angler please PLEASE let me know will help with gas!! :) thanks!

·
Registered
820 Posts
If its in your budget buy a kayak. Decent angler ones start around $400. Good luck either way. Also someone is selling an Ascend FS12T for $400 for the yak, paddle, jacket, registration ect... (Craigslist)

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I've done the Kayak thing it killed my back after a while I dont if it was that one or if all are like that...it was still better then fishing off the bank. Im really just looking to go out everyonce in a while with someone get some fish have a good time. Wife wouldnt be happy if I went out and got a boat right now. If anyone have ever has room letme know! thanks guys

·
Registered
85 Posts
I also am looking for someone to fish with once in a while. I'm self employed so I'm up for it whenever. New to the area and to bass fishing as a whole so I'd love to take a trip and maybe get some pointers on the way

1 - 10 of 10 Posts