close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who Drives the Red Pickup in Akron?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by olwhitee, Dec 22, 2004.

1. I saw a red pickup with a cb antannae on it goign east on I 76 in akron today with a OGF sticker in the window. Anyone own this truck?

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Well my wild guess is that someone owns it! :p ;)

Sorry I could not resist!

3. I Have A Red Pickup And Live In Akron..also Have The Ogf Sticker...but I Dont Have A Cb Antenna On It...........iam Also Still In The Hospital So It Wouldnt Be Me....

4. Thought you were home already. When they gonna turn you loose?

5. Dont Know Yet..its A Day By Day Thing Right Now...

6. Crap first you had to go to the hospital and now you find out that someone stole your truck? Man, hope things get better for you soon Argee :)

Steve

7. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

That was me if it was early in the morning. I travel east in the morning and west in the afternoon. Ford Ranger Ext. Cab with CB antenna and OGF sticker.

8. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

R.G. sorry to hear your in the hospital for christmas., but at least you don't have to put up with all this snow. merry christmas and happy holidays to you, and hope your home soon.won't be long till the night bite starts back up. are you using a laptop while your there???

9. ARGEE, hope you get out soon. Maybe I will see you cruisin through town one of these days. Good luck to you. I will keep my eye out for ya.

NCRAFT:
    Yeah that was it, I just saw the sticker in the back.It was early morning. I drive through akron every wednesday to get to Warren. I drive a big old mack truck with a Roundys trailer on the back.

I figured I could find out who it was. Nice lookin truck.

10. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Argee hope you're outta there soon, we're thinking of ya!

I see the hospital computers also have broken a broke caps lock key :p