close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

who do you think will be in the superbowl?

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by fishcatcher87, Jan 19, 2005.

1. to me its going to be pitts. vs Philly. the reason why i pick pitts. over NE is becaues of C. Dillion dont like him all that much but pitts. all star rookie QB will knock them out unless he played like he did agindt the jets?

2. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

The real superbowl is this sunday.

flash---------------------out

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Patriots, I hope...Anybody but Pittsburgh.

4. Patriots vs. Falcons

Patriots will repeat.

5. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

Falcons over Patriots 28-24

6. Steelers over the Eagles

7. catking

catking Banned

Pats over the Falcons.............. CK :)

8. Now that the “King” has made his selections……My Steelers are a LOCK to win it all!

9. Freeze

Freeze Cisco Kid

Pats over Eagles --- although I will be rooting for Steelers...

10. The team that scores the most points will, without a doubt, win the Superbowl! :rolleyes:
    With that being said, Pittsburgh all the way! :D :D :D

11. Shortdrift...you stole my answer...the team with the most points always wins!

12. Carpman_1977

Carpman_1977 Big Softy the Fish Finder

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Here's an oddity- I think my wife is obsessed with Steelers football. I know it supposed to be the male of the household's job to do this, but I think she has me beat. Here's some facts (and I swear these are true):

- She allowed me to buy NFL Sunday ticket through DirecTV so we can watch all of the games.

- $75 per ticket for me, her, and one of her friends for the Jets game in December was a good buy. At the game, she thought that getting there at 11:00 for a 4:15 kickoff made us miss quality tailgating time.

- She actually hurt herself cheering at the game. Threw out her elbow waiving her Terrible Towel, and lost her voice. Plus, she created a new version of the Jets' popular chant- J - E - T - S S*CK, S*CK, S*CK!

- We went to Monroeville Mall this past week and Grove City Outlets after Christmas to look in the Steelers team stores for anything she might be missing.

- Christmas with my family was basically put on hold so she could watch the kickoff against the Ravens.

- She purchased a $65 James Farrior jersey (she already has a Roethlisberger and Maddox jersey) because accordng to her "Defense wins Championships" (I have to take credit- I taught her that one).

- She wants to plan our next vacation around the Pro Bowl in Hawaii.

Never any arguements about football on TV, quality time with her is watching a game, she wants to get involved in Fantasy Football next year, beer is EXPECTED during the games, and she's mine!

What more could a guy ask for?

13. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Patroits. :)

14. Carpman_1977,

I have not seen any pictures of your wife. Are you sure you are not married to a man?:eek::D:D

15. Steeler 23 Eagles 20 I Hope :D

16. Carpman_1977

Carpman_1977 Big Softy the Fish Finder

Let's put it this way- I know for a fact she's a woman. I've checked that out numerous times :D , and she's all woman. And I must add/brag that her womanly features enter the room before she does. Oh yeah, if we are talking deer, we are talking about world record size rack :D :D :D .

Funny, that made sense either way you take it.

17. when it come to steeler fans , if they are wearing a babushka , they are a female. a male will have a slack jaw, and his knuckles will touch the ground. do not go by hair on chest as both genders will exhibit about the same. this paricular specie was not identified until the mid-70s.it is a common theory that this odd lot spontaneously manifested itself after winning the super bowl. other identifying features , a yellow towel clutched in one hand and drool coming out of mouth. while not particularly clever they do have one use.

If you need to level something have them sit on it. When the drool is equal on each side of mouth you are plumb level. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

18. That Was Great Papaperch !!! Lmao

19. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Awesome papapearch!