close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who Dey!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Big Daddy, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Actually, shouldn't it say "WHERE DEY?" as in "WHERE DEY GO???"

Go Browns.
    :D

2. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Tain't lookin so good for the home team...! As one great man once said...they look "Sucky"...! :eek:

3. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

HA!

I would still trade my beloved Browns Quaterbacks (yes both of them, Quin and Anderson) for yours!!:p

4. The postgame show on WLW was painting a very very bad picture, a locker room in shambles, Marvin no longer being heard, lack of heart and commitment you name it and I didnt even listen to the whole thing, we might not have a whole lot to look forward to this year other than playing the role of spoiler.

5. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

At least having Carson provides a little hope.

6. I think our O can be fixed when we get everybody on the same page, our D is what requires some MAJOR attention.

7. Oh Bengals fans...you had that one playoff year a couple of years ago and since then, your playoff hopes have only diminished as the season goes on. I never thought I would say this this year, but things look more promising in Cleveland...GO BROWNS!!!

8. I cant argue with that...for this year anyway..if the Bengals cant do it this year lets hope the Browns make some noise.

9. moondog5814

moondog5814 captainhook

Hey, nobody is mentioning the best team of all. Here we go Steelers, here we go!!!!!