close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who Dey !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by catking, Dec 5, 2004.

1. catking

catking Banned

I'm here to say that the kid Carson Palmer is going to be one of the best QB's in the land. He throws that ball like a rock and VERY accurate. I know he does stupid things still, but give him the rest of this season, and he will be fine. Heck , the Bengals are 6 - 6, not bad. And they have a few losses that they should have won ( Jets, Pittsburg ) but I will take 6-6 right now. They are turning the corner................... Bengals 27 Ratbirds 26.OH YEA !!!

2. Even I was a bungles fan for today! Way to go!!!!!

With a win tonight, the Steelers will lock-up the division!

Way to beat the ratbirds and put the Steelers into the playoffs. Now, if they can just beat NE next week, it will help with home field in the playoffs.

3. Next year will be Marvin and Palmer's 3rd season together.......with a good draft and free a agent here and there....Look out 2005 season.

Marvin is building a very solid team.

WHO DEY!

4. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Yeah, I was a Squealer fan last night. Bengals probably need some help getting into the playoffs. 6-6 at this point in the season isn't too bad. Before the season started, I was predicting about 6 wins.

Marvin Lewis is a great coach. To beat the Ravens in Baltimore against that defense was AWESOME! We finally have a coach that shows some emotion. Marvin about came unglued when Chad Johnson and TJ Hushmanzada(sp?) got called for a celebration penality in the end zone after the game tieing TD and go-ahead PAT comming up.

So now its off to New England to play the Pats. I'll say this... IF there are NO Bengals turnovers and lapses in Special teams, The Bengals CAN stand toe-to-toe with the Patriots and win.

GO BENGALS!!

WHO DEY!!!

5. I am not a Bengals fan (actually Browns:rolleyes:) but at the same time I am not anti-Bengals. I would like to see them play the Pats tough and it would be nice to see them steal a win. But in all reality, I don't see a snowball's chance in **** that they can play with the Pats. I think the Pats are in a whole different class than the Bengals, and Browns for that matter.What they did to the Browns yesterday is a good indicator. The Pats are starting to hit their stride heading down the stretch.

6. Floater

Floater Floatin' on by

It doesn't get much better than beating the Ratbirds! Especially in Baltimore! I was actually at the Pats-Browns game yesterday (my brother is a die-hard Pats fan), so I didn't get to watch the game, but I couldn't believe it when I heard the Bengals won. Carson is really turning the corner. It's great to see the team coming on strong in the end of the year, I never would have thought we'd be at .500 a few weeks ago. I think they'll hang with the Pats for at least some of the game on Sunday, but with as well as the Pats are playing it'll be real tough to pull out a win up there. Either way, they'll finish the season strong. WHO DEY!!

7. catking

catking Banned

The Bengals have beaten the Patriots the last 2 times we played them ;) Yes , one was pre season, but we were the last team to beat them before their now famous 21 in a row ;) ......THE CATKING......

8. I think if they go to New England with a healthy team....they will be competitive and have a chance to win. Wouldn't you love to see them stick it to Dillon?

Marvin is the man.... I'll bet the teams that turned Marvin down wishes they had him now!

9. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

Mike Brown still runs the team.

10. BUT:

"Mike Brown still runs the team."

Yup! I think he hired Marvin.....best move he ever made.