close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who Dey

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by H2O Mellon, Oct 26, 2004.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I cant beleive it's Tuesday morning & no one has talked about the Bengals yet.

Man what a show. They should have had more like 40 points, but a win is a win. I loved it.

2. It was great to see them win. We sat out on the river and caught the game and some cats.It was neat seeing the city all light up with a blimp thrown in also.Hope the winning goes on for a while.Who-Dey

3. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Boy, did I enjoyed seeing Shannahan get his tallyknockers handed to him. :D The only way it could have gotten any better was for Spurrier to be on the Broncs staff. :D
    That was a big win and hopefully Marvin has the teams attention to turn this thing around. I thought they should have had at least 21 points in the first, but hey, you only need one more then the opposition. :D

Good work Bengals...Who Dey!

4. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I dont know how anyone can be a fan of Chad Johnson? He seemslike such a head case?
    \
    Who Dey gonna beat dem Bungles, Da Browns!

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Note to Bengal fans, I was just joking, lord knows I have nothing to brag about since I am a Browns fan :D

6. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

No need to apoligize, I was thinking the same thing about Butch Davis. :D
    Can't wait til Nov. 28th. ;)

7. catking

catking Banned

Great win for the Bengals !!! I'm glad they stuck it to Denver. Side note- The offensive line coach for the Broncos should be kicked out of football. The Bengals lost a player for the rest of the season because of a cheap shot at the knees. The Denvers coach is known throughout the NFL for teaching this type of play. What I cannot believe is the players are stupid enough to follow this fools tatics. The SOB ought to be hung. They showed a shot of his face after the play in question, and he looked like a cat that swallowed a bird. Screw him........ CATKING