close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

who caught all the big cats

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by catfishhunter33, Jul 20, 2004.

1. catking

catking Banned

" Back strokers " LOL !!! THE CATKING !!!

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I cant even catch a back stroker!

3. The jugheads cleaned out Saltfork. :(

4. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

I'm starting to wonder. Seems like there's a lack of big cats everywhere. Maybe increased pressure ?? I know the water is cleaner than ever. :confused:

5. rockbass

rockbass Banned

The jugheads also cleaned out Clendening. I think I reported before just the one group of people caught 140 some cats over memorial day weekend. Hell I even saw some lines still hanging that have been there for a long time the other night when I was out on the boat. I darn near cut them since they were bare and most were barely in the water, but did not want to start trouble :rolleyes:

6. The LMR isn't much better, but I think I know where some of the cats have gone. Caught this dinosaur from the bank that promptly snapped my 2" forked bank stick in half with one snap to show he was less than happy when I dragged him in for his picture. That's my size 10 boot next to him. Took 30 minutes on 14 lb test. Not a cat, but had my heart pounding non the less.

Attached Files:

7. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Wow !! That's a big turtle !!

8. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I saw some bank lines down on the little miami river, correct me if i'm wrong, but don't they have to have the persons contact info on them? Just curious cause I didn't see the info on them, and I saw the guy checking them.....

9. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

and I know where the ODNR can find him...

10. I've managed only one backstroker this year - a 8 lb softshell. Its good to see your posts on this board.

11. Turn the guy in.... ASAP

12. oh... use TIP if you need to!!!

13. all jug lines meet the blade when i c them

14. I cut some tagless setlines out at Cowan Lake a few weeks ago. Some looked old; some new. The way I see it - no tag = illegal,; so I'm just enforcing the law :)