close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who can help?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Muskeye, Dec 16, 2004.

1. My mother has requested a new "unique" mailbox for Xmas. Can anyone suggest where in Columbus area I might look. Been to Lowes and Home Depot with no luck. Internet not an option at this late date. A new Shad Rap for the winning suggestion.
    Thanks
    Rick

2. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

What kind of unique mailbox are you looking for? You cold try Roush Hardware in Westerville or Dublin. Try an unfinsihed wood store and then finish it yourself for that personal touch! Maybe Straders on Riverside Drive and 161, by Griggs. Maybe Oakland Nursery. Call some places and ask if they have mailboxes.

3. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

might sound crazy but try cabelas or bass pro or go on-line and do a search....its not to late for shipping........if you find one on-line and you pay extra for shipping you,ll have it in 2 to 3 days tops........good luck........ :cool:

4. Try some of those locally owned craft stores in the towns around here. The ones that the owner and all their friends make stuff and sell along side all that expensive crap. My girlfriend has drug me through those places a few times and I think I remember seeing some mailboxes. Better watch callin' the stuff crap I think thats what she refers to my tackle as. :D

5. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Muskeye, if your looking for a fish type mailbox heres a couple sites also try your local hardware stores, galyans, gander mtn, if looking for something else also i found some very cool mailbox sites that were found using yahoo search (unique mailbox's) most were around $130 but they were cool, cats dogs motorcylces castles, you name it. you may luck out and get one shipped in before xmas.

http://www.funnymailboxes.com/catalog/fish_mailboxes_435531_products.htm

http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catalog.SearchResults

6. I could drink enough beer to build one out of cans?

that gives me an idea, my post may not be eligable for a few days :D

7. Someone makes pretty cool mailbox covers you can have personalized. Im not sure where a guy could find them though. Glenn

8. the wife's mag "bird and blooms" has a lot of mailbox crafts in it?? but yu have to measure twice and cut once!!!!bummer!! just get a hollow log and throw some plastic flowers on it,call it art!!thats what they do in them "craft shops"!!!lol! dresden is full of crap!