close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

White hull turned yellow

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by Orlando, Feb 27, 2005.

1. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

The hull on the underside of my boat has turned a dirty yellow. I have alsways taken care of my boat, wipe it down everytime after use , wax it several times a year. I have tried every product I can think of and it won't go away. It may have to be buffed. Any ideas? Thanks

2. Have You Tried A Pressure Washer? Works Pretty Well.

3. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

This isn't a surface scum, this almost looks like it's under the surface. It's a stain. Iv'e tried all the hull cleaners but it hasn't helped.

4. I forget the name of the stuff I used , but it has acid in it was thick and blue, did a fantastic job cleaning my hull-even got rid of old oxidation. Be careful using it and wash well-I did it at a self serve carwash.

5. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

Yep I used it. Think it's called LSR , went through two containers of it. Helped a little. This boat is a 1995 and isn't docked in the water anywhere.

6. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Quicksilver spray boat cleaner. I used it on my 89' skeeter (white hull). Took the yellowing off. Raider

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  7. 521

Try some POLI GLOW it clean and shine I use it

8. I just remembered the name. Did much better for me than lsr.

9. bassnbuzz

bassnbuzz member

i use hull cleaner walmart sells it it really works good i havent found anything better i had a white boat and it was the only thing i could find theat would make brown white again

10. I just joined this group, thanks to Lundy. For cleaning fiberglass or al boats I have several products. Wonderfoam for mineral deposits - white water spots and BROWN COLOR, black marks use Safe Scrub, to shine up and clean at the same time use Restore. Once you have tried these products you will be hooked for sure. Thats how I started selling it. I got hooked and didn't know where to buy it. Now I have a garage full :D . Will give any of you guys or gals a buck off per bottle for call in orders only. 989-837-2681 We have several other products like Biozyme for keeping your live well clean and also to kill bacteria, carpet spot remover S-12, MPC for removing grease, and No Streak for windows etc. Go to my site and get a better explanation on each product if you want. www.larsensales.com Skeeter

11. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

I'll be callin ya. Thanks

12. My last post didnt seem to post. Anyway, I would be surprised if Wonderfoam didn't work. Not seeing it or knowing how bad it is you might have to use a rag or soft brush but it should move it. Skeeter www.larsensales.com 989-837-2681