Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Permanent Part Time
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you for going away!This is the way the parking lot should look on a Friday morning at 8am.

Went out to fish The Spot this morning and managed to pull 12 walleye.I had to thin the herd a little to stay within my 6 fish limit as I fished with my best friend today.I only kept the tenderonies as it is time to refill the freezer.Pay attention here George as this is where the story of the Grasshopper and the Ant comes into play.:D

It was a pleasure fishing today.They sucked up the Perch Reef Runner as readily as the worm harnesses.When they are young and dumb they are easy to fool.;)

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
16,041 Posts
Nice job donkey, now pm those numbers to George PLEASE!! If I gotta listen to him say one more time "we gotta git our limit, pressures on" one more time I'm going to jump ship. (JK smackweed)

·
Permanent Part Time
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice job donkey, now pm those numbers to George PLEASE!! If I gotta listen to him say one more time "we gotta git our limit, pressures on" one more time I'm going to jump ship. (JK smackweed)
Sorry EZ but George is part of the reason that lot was empty.It is kinda nice like that.;)
Thanks George!:D

·
Banned
4,058 Posts
You will not stay!You have unfinished business back in Geneva.:)

donkey, my plan is to stay in cleveland for a week.......once the geneva walleye hear that i am gone....they will school up and go on a feeding frenzy like we are used to. I will then slip in under the radar and scoop them all up......

once these cleveland walleye here that im in town.......they will vanish just like ezbite's youth.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Nice catch Donkey.

I hope to come out of hiding for the year and try the geneva / bula /conne area tomorrow SUN a.m..

I've been doing a lot of watching due to weather, boat issues, work, etc. you name it.

But plan & hope to get up for and explore some walleye waters in the morning.

I'll be on CH 68 if anyone is out.

Bryan

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
16,041 Posts
once these cleveland walleye here that im in town.......they will vanish just like ezbite's youth.
WOW!!! Talk about an unprovoked attack, guess that's what happens when u watch others catch more fish on your boat than u do:) Its ok little buddy, my skin is thick like boars hide from all my years at sea.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts