Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The river fishin is back in full swing for the most part............................................WHERE THE HECK IS OSG????

....I'm going through withdrawals not seein your threads osg!

·
click...click...click
1,508 Posts
It takes a few weeks to show up on the account. He was banned on July 12, 2013 for an OGF rules and policies violation. His account maybe reactivated over a certain amount of time.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Wow... OSG must have really laid it on thick to get banned. Hopefully after his hiatus he will return with a few stories to share.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
OSG drank a liter of strawberry Boone's Farm and went off on a profanity-laden tirade about how tubes are overrated and rebel craws don't imitate real craws. You could tell it had been building up for awhile.

·
Not bothered about it
777 Posts
I hate the fact that he's banned, but it makes me feel a little better to know what happened. I PM'd him a while ago and he never got back to me, so I thought maybe he was upset with me about something. :( Sounds silly, I know, but he never failed to get back to me in the past. Hopefully he won't be gone for too long.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I heard that he got banned. Something about some pictures he posted in the Vermilion Hawg Fest forum.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
He didn’t quite understand what they meant by Vermilion Hawg Fest; apparently there’s more than one interpretation of the term Vermilion Hawg.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
You know, rules and bi-laws are in place for us all. There can be exceptions for no one.
Just ask Mike McConnell, Eddie Fingers & Quetico Mike.
Look, I miss the guys posts too but it's times like these that remind us that we need to walk the line sometimes.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

1 - 20 of 43 Posts