close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where's Uncle Wes?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LakeRaider, Sep 17, 2004.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

I miss his stories from the old site. Can we locate him? Raider<><>

2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

I sent him an email back in April. I'll send him another with a link to this post. Jim

3. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

>can't seem to log into new site. I haven't forgot you folks have just
    been extremely busy working four days a week, I also have a weekly column
    in the paper, a small tackle company which I just signed a wholesaler to
    distribite for me. I should be working about 2 days a week in the near
    future and will be able to start releasing some more stories. Please post
    this for me if you would. thanks

Note: I'll email him & again ....

4. catking

catking Banned

I was trying to think of this guys name last week. I also miss his stories. Thanks 'Raider for bringing this up and thanks JimmydaCat for e-mailing Wes. You guys Rock :cool: ............DA KING !!!

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

If he has not registered he wont be able to log in, hope he is not trying to use his old loggin from the other site.

6. Hey Fellas, I didn't forget just extremely busy right now. I just signed another deal with a wholesale company out of California to distribute my product. I now have Washington and California covered. I have been working on a few other stories and hope to have them finished up sometime in November also have a book in the works. I have a weekly column in the newspaper out here that has become quite popular. In fact the paper had a contest to win a fishing trip with Uncle Wes 2 winners one under 18 and one over 18. One of the winners is a 5 year old boy who is extremely excited about fishing and meeting me should be fun I will be taking him and his father out on the 5th of October his essay was entered by his grandmother and it was pretty cute. So thats all for now thanks for thinking of me take care. Uncle Wes

7. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Nice to see you found us Wes. Looking forward to some new stories. Glad to here things are going good for you.

8. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Welcome to the site Uncle Wes! We sure did miss your stories! Glad your with us!

Tim

9. Thanks fellas, nice to see the group is still together. I should have some new material for you in about a month.

10. catking

catking Banned

We are all really looking forward to the day the stories start, Wes ;) Thanks .THE CATKING !!!