close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where's the gun shows central Ohio???

Discussion in 'Guns and Ammo' started by Iron_Chef_CD, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Iron_Chef_CD

Iron_Chef_CD Allez Cuisine

Where are all the gun shows at now a days? I know they had the one that's usually at the Franklin County Fair Grounds at westland mall.

Is it still there? Are there any more else where near Columbus.

Thanks

2. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

They have them in Hillard too (sp), But once you go there get a Paper from them they have all the dates where they are stopping at. Ill get a paper out later today, I should have them, But I wont be back on until tonite,
    Cat Mazter

3. JBJ

JBJ

Seems like I found a site for the PRO - Peoples Rights Organization before that had all their show dates. Give that a try.

4. Iron_Chef_CD

Yeah that's the one I used to go to all the time. Couldn't remember the name and if I remember correctly that's the one they moved to westland mall. I'll have to check when I get home. Stupid work fire wall...

Hey cat if that's not the pro show that your talking about let me know!

Thanks for the response.

5. Cat Mazter

I beleive we are talking about the same show. We will have to hook up & go to one this Fall.
    Cat Mazter

6. Iron_Chef_CD

Sounds like a plan Cat! Maybe afterwards you can teach me how to catch some monster flat heads :D

7. Cat Mazter

Sounds like a Plan then, If you find out when they are we will work out a Date to go. As Far as Catfishin, Come down anytime. :D Just shoot me an e-mail.
    Cat Mazter

8. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

I do believe there is a show at the Westland Mall this weekend. I might go Saturday and check it out.