close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where's the Green Nightcrawlers ?

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Agent47, May 29, 2007.

1. Agent47

Agent47 Trying to pull it in!!!!

Coming up north this week to your alls area to fish Mogadore. Some years ago when I lived up north I used to get these green nightcrawlers that had a wonderful result.
    My father has made statement that the 2 bait locations I used to frequent are now closed and he cant find them worms anymore.
    Anybody have any idea's where I can get them ??

2. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

I'll give you some D&C Green #8 and you can make your own.

But, they are nothing special. You were probably on Mogadore at the right time/right place.

I was at Kame's last week and noticed they had a few dozen in their bait refrigerator.

3. TheSonicMarauder

TheSonicMarauder Yes i slept on the couch

we tried them at leesville this past weekend... wasnt impressed at all to tell you the truth.... we bought a container of the regular ones and a container of the green ones and the normal ones were working A LOT better

4. I got the green crawlers at Summit Archery & Tackle in Cuyahoga Falls, formerly Falls Outdoor Sports. Call 330-929-9977

5. You can also sometimes get them at any Circle K that sells bait. At least they did carry them last year.

6. bassmastermjb

bassmastermjb The Lucky One

I came across 4 cases with 6 boxes in each case to make the nitro worms.Each box is good for making 4 dozen green, glow in the dark crawlers.Send me a PM or stop by the baitshop if you need any.They're not expensive........Mark