close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where's J at?

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by CoolWater, Nov 22, 2004.

1. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

Whatever happened to Jason Blocker... dont see him anywhere online anymore... anyone have his number?

2. catking

catking Banned

Where is that Block head at ??? I thought I saw him on line the other day. I'll check ;) .CK.

3. catking

catking Banned

He hasn't been on this site since April 5th , which was when we went live. I talked to him at the East Harbor carp outing in April and he was doing fine. Let me know if you hear from him... CATKING

4. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

he was here last week..i PMed him , he's been busy.. he said..

5. catking

catking Banned

I thought I saw his name logged onto the site. I searched his profile and it said April?? I guesss we have a few bugs in the history :eek: Thansk AK ;) ..........CK

6. I've seen him post a couple of times on the other site,I'm like you though,I've been wondering where my old buddy got off to.

7. I've also been wondering whatever happened to fishpro43452.I haven't talked to Paul in a long while either,I figured with ice fishing getting close I would be hearing from him.

8. CoolWater

well Paul (fishpro) i can speak for... his computer is down... check out my guest pics page to see him with a dandy steelie from a few weeks back... we just happened to run into each other there, i got skunked but at least netted his fish and got a nice pic for him.

9. Hopefully,I'll be able to get in touch with him for some ice fishing in the marina's.You didn't happen to be at Cold Creek did you? I know some guys that have been taking a few out of there,as well as the V.

10. Just a little busy with school haven't had a whole lota time for anything, hopefully in the spring.

get me with my cell at:

419-545-0109

J

11. CoolWater

ok cool, glad your around.. i'll ring ya...