Wheres everyone goin saturday?

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by icefisherman4life, Jan 23, 2008.

1. I know with the ice being pretty good and saturday being probably the first day everyone goes. Wheres everyone going to go?

2. I'm hoping to go to Presque Isle.If not then Mosquito - though I've never caught squat there through the ice.[all advice about "Skeeter on Ice" will be humbly accept] OK 1 11' crappie & a few eyes all under 13" . Punderson usually takes longer to thicken up.Then if my buddy goes to his buddys' pond I'll tag along for the gill action and save on gas & PA license . :G

3. I hope to be on Lake Alma sat. morning going after some trout and gills. Cant wait to try out my new jammin jigs!!!

4. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

I am going to be on a pond in SW ohio

5. leadcorebean

leadcorebean Charter Captain

ill be going to work.. ive been out last 3 days .. but sun ill be back out again

6. Have 3 ponds here so probaly just stay here and fish one or all of them.......Rich

7. steelhead1

steelhead1 Pikie Bay

8. peon

peon account delete

me, buckeye tom and a few others will be out on either alma or rupert... im heading to alma today...

9. creekcrawler

creekcrawler Konfused Kayaker

Was thinking of hittin E55th Street Marina this sunday.

10. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Bit by Musky bug

Creekcrawler, I just got off the phone with my buddy who has all the icing gear and that is where we may go as well. I just might see you there! thinking about edgewater too but 55th probably has better ice.

11. I'll be going to Ladue friday morning, then to Mosquito saturday afternoon.

12. joe01

joe01 Functional Fisherman

going to hit PH by the dam.

13. creekcrawler

creekcrawler Konfused Kayaker

K-Gone - Always wanted to try it through the ice there.
    Probably start near the gas docks and work off the weed bed.
    Perch? Bluegill? Bass? Maybe... Pike?

14. As of right now pond fishing, but that will change if I hear atwood, leesville, or tappan are good.

15. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Buckeye this weekend. Lets hope they are still biting like the last few days.

16. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Bit by Musky bug

Creekcrawler, that is the first place I'm hitting in the spring for pike, seeing how I just caught that one the other day I'm on a mission to catch more, I know there will be alot of rockbass and crappie as well. I've done well on both of those and largemouth mostly fishing it from a boat, I know my partner Fishon has wacked steelies through the ice in front of the steel wall going out of edgewater at the turn, might want to try there as well. I'm on a mission for smelt to. ahh the joys of species picking on Erie gotta love it. Shoot me a PM on saturday if you are going to go for sure so I can keep my eyes peeled for you.

17. I'll be in Florida on saturday. I do plan on putting some ice in my rock glass, however :p. Good luck everybody.

18. Joe01 hope we will be fishing saturday

19. I"ll be at East Harbor State Park!!!