close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wheres Bill g fish?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by getinjiggy, May 28, 2005.

1. Where you at man? I havent seen you post much here lately. Ive been hitting St.Marys quite abit and just havent seen you!! Let us know if your heart is still beating!! Glenn

2. catking

catking Banned

Hey Glenn- Look in the catfish section. Little Gee_whiz caught his personal best flathead the other day and still is driving us all crazy with his chatter.... He's posted a few times in that section ;) I guess since he caught the big one, he doesn't have time for us mortals.......... :D

3. Ok that explains it! lol Billy got his first real fish! lol

4. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

Ha Ha catking.

Not much going on really. Ain't done much to post about cept that flat. Parents are in town this weekend and had to cancel a flathead trip with dip. Did do some pond bassing with dad this morning. Got 6, biggest about 2.5. The rest were about 8 inchers. gonna be at east bank early next week before the outting to catch a few bass, be there early so I can school you two on bass fishing. lol

Hows the cart racing Glenn? Got them girls running a track yet? We are gonna have to get together sometime and do some crappy fishing or something. Have ya gotten you boat out chassing those loramie crappie. Did here the big gills are easy pickin once you find where they are.

bill

5. JV1

JV1

Bill was sad becuase he lost a raffle on another site ... I had promised the poor guy a live chicken (which he planned to name Timmy) if he won the raffle ... but he didnt ... and I havnt heard from Bill Gill since ..... he loved that bird :-( Bill if your out there ..... somewhere .... and you can read this .... please write

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Ouch! Da Dipster Got Da Dump Again.

Bill dont forget about Da Poor Dipster, from what you say he's a good net boy (much like Flathunter) you'll need him soon!